Sunday, March 26, 2023

Ban vs Ire 1st T20 Today Match Prediction: Ball by Ball Analysis & Toss Prediction

Ban vs Ire 1st T20 Today Match Prediction ball by ball

Are you excited for the Ban vs Ire 1st T20 match today? In this article, we provide you with ball-by-ball predictions and valuable insights about the match.

Today Match Prediction ball by ball

Today's match prediction is brought to you by our experts who have analyzed the current form of both teams, player statistics, and pitch conditions.

Ire vs Ban T20 Match ball by ball prediction

The Ireland tour of Bangladesh 1st T20 match will take place at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram, on 27 March 2023 at 1:30 PM. The team batting first in the powerplay of 6 overs can score between 41 to 50, while the score can range between 137 to 169 in the longer innings of 20 overs. According to our analysis, Bangladesh is the stronger team, especially on their home ground. However, Ireland has the potential to pull off an upset, and they may win at least one match in the series.

Ban vs Ire Toss Prediction

Our experts predict that Bangladesh will win the toss and choose to bat first.

ক্রিকেট ম্যাচ প্রেডিকশন

বাংলাদেশ বনাম আয়ারল্যান্ডের প্রথম T20 ম্যাচের পূর্বাভাস আপনাদের জন্য আমরা প্রেডিকশন সরবরাহ করছি। আমাদের দলের উত্তরজনেরা বর্তমান ফর্ম, খেলোয়াড়ের পরিসংখ্যান এবং পিচ শর্ত বিশ্লেষণ করে এই প্রেডিকশন প্রদান করেছেন।
Today Match Paid Reports.

Internal Linking

For more predictions, you can visit Cricfrog, CBTF Arnav, and Crikwin.

Players to Watch

Najmul Hussain Shanto was dismissed only once by England in three T20 matches, and Taskin Ahmed is taking a lot of wickets at the moment. This fast bowler can take the most wickets for Bangladesh against Ireland. The list of players playing for Bangladesh could be as follows:
  • Tamim Iqbal (c)
  • Litton Das
  • Najmul Hossain Shanto
  • Mushfiqur Rahim (wk)
  • Shakib Al Hasan
  • Towhid Hridoy
  • Yasir Ali
  • Taskin Ahmed
  • Nasum Ahmed
  • Mustafizur Rahman
  • Ebadot Hossain
Paul Stirling has scored an unbeaten 115 in T20 matches, and Graham Hume is the leading wicket-taker in ODIs for Ireland. Possible team composition for Ireland could be: Paul Stirling, Stephen Doheny, Andrew Balbirnie (c), Harry Tector, Curtis Campher, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Gareth Delany, George Dockrell, Andy McBrine, Graham Hume, Mark Adair. In terms of previous records and current form, Bangladesh seems to have a 70% chance of winning this match. However, Ireland is not a team to be taken lightly and could win the match 30% of the time. To get more information and stay updated about today's match, you can check out the following websites for today match prediction ball by ball: FAQs: Q: What time will the Ban vs Ire 1st T20 match start? A: The match is scheduled to start at 1:30 PM (local time) on March 27, 2023. Q: Where will the Ban vs Ire 1st T20 match be played? A: The match will be played at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium in Chattogram, Bangladesh. Q: What is the predicted score range for the first innings? A: The team batting first can score between 41 to 50 in the powerplay of 6 overs, while in the first innings of 20 overs, the score can range between 137 to 169 depending on the pitch of the ground and the performance of the players. Q: Who is the predicted winner of the match? A: According to the today match prediction reports, Bangladesh is expected to win this match.


  1. 🏆𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗴𝘂𝗲 2023🏆
    🚬 বাংলাদেশি ভাইয়েরা যারা IPL এ ভালো কিছু পেতে ছান আমার সাতে যোগাযোগ করুন,
    𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗡𝗼📞+8801568170136

    👉𝗜𝗣𝗟 1𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵
    👉𝗚𝘂𝗷𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘀♏𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗶 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
    🌠𝗣𝗦𝗟 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹𝘁🌠
    6)𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗚𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻✅✅ 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀
    (7)𝗠𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
    (8)𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
    (9)𝗣𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿 𝗭𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
    (10)𝗟𝗮𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗤𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
    (11)𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘀⛔⛔
    (12)𝗜𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
    (13)𝗜𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
    (14)𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
    (15)𝗣𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿 𝗭𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗶 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘀⛔⛔
    (16)𝗟𝗮𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗤𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
    (17)𝗣𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿 𝗭𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
    (18)𝗟𝗮𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗤𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
    (19)𝗜𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
    🏏𝗛𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗸🏏

    💥𝗜𝗣𝗟 𝗧20 2023💥

    2023 𝗣𝗦𝗟 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘆 𝗧𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗹=34
    𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘀= 4
    𝗡𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁=0

    🚬𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲𝘁💵💵💵
    𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗡𝗼 📲+8801786159823
    𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽 📲+8801786159823
    ✌️𝗨𝗽𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗣𝗟01𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵✌️
    👉𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗶 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀🆚𝗚𝘂𝗷𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘀


    🏏PSL Match Ruselt🏏
    (13)Islamabad United win pass✌️✌️
    (14)Karachi Kings pass✌️✌️
    (15)Lahore Qalandars win pass✌️✌️
    (16)Islamabad United Loss ❌❌
    (17)Peshawar Zalmi win pass✌️✌️
    (18)Lahore Qalandars win pass✌️✌
    (19)Islamabad United Pass✌️✌️
    (20)Lahore Qalanders Pass✌️✌️


Match Report:100%confirm
Match Result : 100% fixed
Whatsapp 📲+91-8769037167
Phone No 📲 -91-8769037167

🏆IPL 2023 🏆
✌️ JACKPOT Match✌
Toss Reports
⏏️ pass✔️

Session Fancy

Non Cutting Match
⏏️ pass✔️

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].🕙
Whatsapp +91-8769037167
Phone +91-8769037167