Saturday, May 20, 2023

Birmingham Bears vs Yorkshire Vikings Vitality Blast 2023 Match Prediction

Get today's match prediction guru for Birmingham Bears (WAS) vs Yorkshire Vikings (YOR) in the English T20 Blast. Find out the ball-by-ball prediction and 100% sure match outcome. Don't miss the toss prediction and expert opinions

Birmingham Bears (WAS) vs Yorkshire Vikings (YOR) Match 20-May Vitality Blast 2023 Today Match Prediction

Welcome to the exciting clash between Birmingham Bears (WAS) and Yorkshire Vikings (YOR) in the Vitality Blast 2023 English T20 Blast tournament. In this highly anticipated match, both teams will showcase their skills and strive for victory. Get ready for a thrilling ball-by-ball prediction and stay tuned for the English T20 Blast all match prediction 100% sure.

Team Analysis

The Birmingham Bears (WAS) boast a talented squad comprising of experienced players who have proven their mettle in various conditions. With their strong batting lineup, the Bears have the ability to adapt to any situation. Additionally, their bowlers are known for generating significant swing, which can catch the opposition batsmen off-guard. Expect an impressive performance from the Bears in this encounter. Don't miss out on today's match prediction guru and the English T20 Blast best tipper. 
Birmingham Bears vs Yorkshire Vikings Vitality Blast 2023 Match Prediction

On the other side, the Yorkshire Vikings (YOR) possess a team filled with skilled players who bring their valuable experience to the English T20 Blast. Their lineup is geared up to make a strong impact and challenge the Bears. This promises to be an exciting battle between two formidable teams.

Fixture Details

Pitch Report

The surface at Edgbaston, Birmingham is expected to favor the batsmen, setting the stage for an entertaining encounter. Fans can anticipate a high-scoring match with thrilling moments.

Head to Head Records (WAS vs YOR)

POS Team P W L

Match Prediction

Who will win today between Yorkshire Vikings (YOR) and Birmingham Bears (WAS)? According to our toss prediction, the Birmingham Bears have a 55% chance of winning this match, while the Yorkshire Vikings have a 45% chance. Keep in mind the Cricfrog prediction and today toss prediction for more insights.

Experts Opinion

Our experts provide premium match reports for our valued clients. Players to watch out for in this match include:
  • Paul Stirling
  • Robert Yates
  • Ed Barnard
  • Sam Hain
  • Chris Benjamin
  • Alex Davies
  • Olly Stone
  • Craig Miles
  • Will Rhodes
  • Daniel Briggs
  • Jake Lintott

Key Players to Consider:

  • Birmingham Bears (WAS): Paul Stirling, Ed Barnard, Sam Hain, Chris Benjamin, Will Rhodes
  • Yorkshire Vikings (YOR): Adam Lyth, Dawid Malan, Dom Bess, Lewis Hill

Balanced Team Combination:

  • Wicketkeeper: Jonathan Tattersall
  • Batsmen: Paul Stirling, Sam Hain, Adam Lyth, Dawid Malan
  • All-rounders: Ed Barnard, Chris Benjamin
  • Bowlers: Dom Bess, Olly Stone, Craig Miles, Jake Lintott

Player Roles and Analysis:

  • Paul Stirling and Adam Lyth are explosive openers known for their aggressive batting style.
  • Sam Hain is a reliable middle-order batsman with a good track record.
  • Dawid Malan is a top-order batsman who provides stability to the innings.
  • Ed Barnard and Chris Benjamin are valuable all-rounders who contribute with both bat and ball.
  • Dom Bess is a skilled spinner capable of picking wickets and providing control.
  • Olly Stone, Craig Miles, and Jake Lintott are pace bowlers with the ability to trouble the batsmen.

Head-to-Head Records:

Considering the head-to-head records and recent performances, players like Paul Stirling, Ed Barnard, Sam Hain, Adam Lyth, Dawid Malan, and Dom Bess have shown consistency and could be good choices for your Dream11 team.

Analytics and Expert Opinions:

Additionally, it's recommended to analyze analytics and consider expert opinions to make an informed decision while finalizing your Dream11 team. Factors such as current form, pitch conditions, and previous performances can also influence your team selection. Please note that Dream11 team selection is subjective and may vary based on personal preferences and strategies. It's advisable to conduct your own research and refer to reliable sources for the most accurate information before making your final team. Stay tuned for an exhilarating match in the Vitality Blast 2023 English T20 Blast tournament. For more information, visit the official ECB T20 Blast website. Also, check out Cricfrog for further match predictions and updates. Enjoy the game!

Powered by Poll Maker

Today Match Paid Reports.

telegram channel link
India No. 1 Telegram Channel Link for Cricket Match Prediction

TODAY MATCH REPORTS is: On Whatsapp : +91-8769037167

Our You tube Channel for Cricket Match Prediction

IPL 2023 Betting Tips cbtf

MI vs LSG IPL Match Paid Report Screenshot


  1. ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐ˆ๐ง๐๐ข๐š๐ง ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐“๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ - ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

    ๐Ÿšฌ เฆœাเฆฐা IPL เฆถিเฆ‰เฆฐ เฆซিเฆ•্เฆธিং เฆฐিเฆชোเฆฐ্เฆŸ เฆจিเฆคে เฆšাเฆจ เฆคাเฆฐা เฆ•เฆจ্เฆŸ্เฆฐাเฆ• เฆ•เฆฐেเฆจ - เฆ…เฆจเฆฒি เฆซিเฆ•্เฆธเฆก เฆนเฆฌে!

    Phone No ๐Ÿ“ฒ +8801613994340
    WhatsApp ๐Ÿ“ฒ +8801613994340

    66๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฟ

    ๐Ÿ‘‰๐‘น๐’‚๐’‹๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐‘น๐’๐’š๐’†๐’๐’” ๐Ÿ†š ๐‘ท๐’–๐’๐’‹๐’‚๐’ƒ ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”

    ➡๐“๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐ŸŽฏ✔️
    ➡๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐ŸŽฏ✔️
    ➡๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐ŸŽฏ✔️

    ๐‘ฐ๐‘ท๐‘ณ ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’”๐’• 7 ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’•๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’–๐’๐’•๐Ÿ‘‡

    (57)๐‘ด๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’Š ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’”✌️✌️
    (58)๐‘ณ๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐‘บ๐’–๐’‘๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’”✌️✌️
    (59)๐‘ท๐’–๐’๐’‹๐’‚๐’ƒ ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’”✌️✌️
    (60)๐‘น๐’‚๐’‹๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐‘น๐’๐’š๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’๐’”๐’”❌❌
    (61)๐‘ฒ๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’‚๐’•๐’‚ ๐‘ฒ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘น๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’”✌️✌️
    (62)๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’‹๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’”✌️✌️
    (63)๐‘ณ๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐‘บ๐’–๐’‘๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’”✌️✌️
    (64)๐‘ซ๐’†๐’๐’‰๐’Š ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’‘๐’Š๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’”✌️✌️
    (65)๐‘น๐’๐’š๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’”✌️✌️

    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Lucknow Super Giants ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€✅✅✅
    Punjab kings ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€✅✅✅
    ๐—ฅ๐—–_๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€✅✅✅
    ๐Š๐จ๐ฅ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐š ๐Š๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‘๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€✅✅✅
    ๐—š๐˜‚๐—ท๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€✅✅✅
    Lucknow Super Giants ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€✅✅✅
    Punjab Kings Loss❌❌❌
    ๐—ฅ๐—–_๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€✅✅✅
    Rajasthan Royals ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€✅✅✅

    ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—œ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

    Kolkata Knight Riders Vs Lucknow Super Giants

    March = Sure Jeckpot

    เฆ†เฆœเฆ•েเฆ“ เฆงাเฆฎাเฆ•া เฆนเฆฌে_เฆ…เฆจเฆฒি เฆซিเฆ•্เฆธเฆก เฆฎ্เฆฏাเฆš เฆนเฆฌে๐ŸคŸ๐ŸคŸ
    ๐Ÿฅ€๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜…๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐ŸŽ‰
    ๐Ÿฅ€๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—จ๐—ป๐—น๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐ŸŽ‰
    ๐Ÿฅ€๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—–๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐ŸŽ‰

    เฆ†เฆฎি เฆถুเฆงু เฆธিเฆ‰เฆฐ เฆซিเฆ•্เฆธিং เฆฎ্เฆฏাเฆšেเฆฐ เฆฐিเฆชোเฆฐ্เฆŸ เฆฆিเงŸে เฆคাเฆ–ি เฆคাเฆ‡ เฆฆেเฆฐি เฆจা เฆ•เฆฐে เฆเฆ–เฆจি เฆฏোเฆ—াเฆฏোเฆ— เฆ•เฆฐুเฆจ

    1. (O1952912497)๐Ÿ†(IPL) ๐Ÿ‘‰2023๐Ÿ†
      Macth no 67⚡
      ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ⛳
      Chennai ๐Ÿ†š Dheli
      Macth no✌ 4 pm

      The IPL macth Prediction
      เฆ‰เฆฒ্เฆŸা เฆ—েเฆฒেเฆ‡ เฆฌাเฆธ เฆ•াเฆ‡เฆฌেเฆจ

      ๐Ÿ‘‘เฆธเฆฌাเฆ‡เฆ•ে เฆฌเฆฒเฆ›ি เฆ†เฆฐ 9เฆŸা เฆฎ্เฆฏাเฆš เฆ†เฆ›ে 9เฆŸাเฆ‡ เฆฎাเฆŸ เฆฐিเฆชোเฆฐ্เฆŸ เฆชাเฆฌেเฆจ เฆธুเฆฏোเฆ— เฆ—েเฆฒে เฆ†เฆฐ เฆชাเฆฌেเฆจ เฆจা๐Ÿ‘‘

      My⚡ team any time will win๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

      All upcoming macth report 100% sure macth hoba✅✅✅✅✅✅

      ๐Ÿ†macth winer๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
      ๐’„๐’๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ ๐’๐’๐’˜ ☎️

      Imo๐Ÿ“ž 01952912497

      ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’‰ ♈ 100%⚡
      ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’‰ ♏ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’™๐’†๐’…⚡
      ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’๐’”๐’”♈ 100%⚡

      Confirmation :๐ŸŽฏ 100%
      ๐Ÿ”ฐmacth winer ๐ŸŽฏ100%

      35}Gujarat Will win✔︎✔︎
      {36}Kolkata Will win✔︎✔︎
      {37}Rajasthan Will win ✔︎✔︎
      {38}Lucknow Will win ✔︎✔︎
      {39}Kolkata Just Loss ๐Ÿšซ
      {40}Hyderabad Will win ✔︎✔︎
      {41}Punjab Will win ✔︎✔︎
      {42}Mumbai Will win ✔︎✔︎
      {43}Bangalore Will win ✔︎✔︎
      {44}Delhi Will win
      (45)th Chennai No Result ✅✅
      (46)th Mumbai Win Pass✅✅
      Have a good luck✔︎

      My Challenging


Match Report:100%confirm
Match Result : 100% fixed
Whatsapp ๐Ÿ“ฒ+91-8769037167
Phone No ๐Ÿ“ฒ -91-8769037167

๐Ÿ†IPL 2023 ๐Ÿ†
✌️ JACKPOT Match✌
Toss Reports
⏏️ pass✔️

Session Fancy

Non Cutting Match
⏏️ pass✔️

[แต—แต’แตˆแตƒสธ 100% แตแตƒแต—แถœสฐ แต–สณแต‰แตˆโฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟ ].๐Ÿ•™
Whatsapp +91-8769037167
Phone +91-8769037167