Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Middlesex vs Surrey CCC - English T20 Blast Match Prediction

Get today's match prediction for Middlesex vs Surrey CCC in the English T20 Blast. Expert analysis, ball by ball updates, and toss prediction for an exciting clash.

Middlesex (MID) vs Surrey CCC (SUR) Match - English T20 Blast

Today Match Prediction: Cricfrog Today Match Prediction Guru provides 100% Sure Today Match Prediction ball by ball. CBTF Cricket Betting Tips Free. The Middlesex (MID) cricket team will face off against Surrey CCC (SUR) in an exciting match of the English T20 Blast 2023. Both teams are equipped with talented players who will utilize their skills and adapt to the conditions of this highly competitive cricket tournament. 
Middlesex vs Surrey CCC - English T20 Blast Match Prediction

Head to Head Records - MID vs SUR:
POS Team P W L
Middlesex (MID) boasts a strong batting lineup capable of performing well in various conditions. The bowlers from Middlesex can take advantage of the swinging conditions on the grounds in England, which can prove challenging for the opposition's batsmen. On the other hand, Surrey CCC (SUR) possesses experienced players who are prepared to make a significant impact in this T20 Blast game. Fixture Details:
  • Date & Time: 25 May 2023 at 10:45 PM
  • Venue: Lord's Cricket Ground, London
  • Live Streaming: Sony Liv app and website
According to today's toss prediction, Surrey CCC has a 55% chance of winning the match, while Middlesex has a 45% chance of emerging victorious. Pitch Report: The surface at Lord's Cricket Ground, London is expected to favor the batsmen, providing an entertaining high-scoring encounter. Match Prediction - MID vs SUR: Experts' Opinion:
  • Middlesex (MID) Squad: Steve Eskinazi, Max Holden, Joe Cracknell, Josh Simpson, Pieter Malan, Luke Hollman, Tom Helm, Toby-Roland James, Martin Anderson, Thilan Wallanwita, Chris Green
About Middlesex: Middlesex is a talented cricket team known for their strong batting lineup and skilled bowlers. They are expected to put up a tough fight in the match. 

Cricfrog Today Match Prediction: Surrey CCC Squad: Will Jacks, Jason Roy, Laurie Evans, Jamie Smith, Sunil Narine, Ben Foakes, James Taylor, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Sean Abbott, Jamie Overton 

About Surrey CCC: Surrey CCC is a team consisting of experienced players who possess the skills and determination to excel in the T20 Blast tournament. 

Session, Lambi Pari, Fancy Prediction: For today's match score, please stay tuned for live updates. Case 1: If Middlesex (MID) wins the toss and chooses to bowl first:
  • 6 Over Fanci Runs: 44 to 56
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari Score: 142 to 170
Case 2: If Surrey CCC (SUR) wins the toss and chooses to bowl first:
  • 6 Over Powerplay Score: 42 to 51
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari Runs: 160 to 187
Stay tuned for an exciting clash between Middlesex (MID) and Surrey CCC (SUR) in the English T20 Blast!

Powered by Poll Maker

Today Match Paid Reports.

telegram channel link
India No. 1 Telegram Channel Link for Cricket Match Prediction


Our You tube Channel for Cricket Match Prediction

IPL 2023 Betting Tips cbtf

MI vs LSG IPL Match Paid Report Screenshot


Match Report:100%confirm
Match Result : 100% fixed
Whatsapp πŸ“²+91-8769037167
Phone No πŸ“² -91-8769037167

πŸ†IPL 2023 πŸ†
✌️ JACKPOT Match✌
Toss Reports
⏏️ pass✔️

Session Fancy

Non Cutting Match
⏏️ pass✔️

[α΅—α΅’α΅ˆα΅ƒΚΈ 100% α΅α΅ƒα΅—αΆœΚ° α΅–Κ³α΅‰α΅ˆβ±αΆœα΅—β±α΅’βΏ ].πŸ•™
Whatsapp +91-8769037167
Phone +91-8769037167