Monday, May 22, 2023

NOR vs WOR: English T20 Blast Match Prediction, Toss Prediction, Today's Updates

Get accurate match prediction, toss prediction, and live updates for the NOR vs WOR English T20 Blast match. Stay informed with ball-by-ball analysis and expert predictions. 

NOR vs WOR: English T20 Blast Match Prediction, Toss Prediction, and More Introduction 
 In the English T20 Blast match scheduled on 24th May, Northamptonshire (NOR) will face Worcestershire (WOR). This exciting cricket encounter is expected to showcase the talent and skills of both teams in the T20 Blast 2023 tournament. To enhance your match experience, we present a ball-by-ball prediction and valuable insights.

Fixture Details

  • Date & Time: 24th May 2023 at 11:00 PM
  • Venue: County Ground, Northampton
  • Live Streaming: Sony Liv app and website

Match Prediction

  • According to our analysis, Worcestershire has a 55% chance of winning this match, while Northamptonshire has a 45% chance.
  • Stay tuned for the today match prediction ball by ball updates to witness the thrilling moments of this clash.

Head to Head Records: NOR vs WOR

POS Team P W L

Pitch Report

The County Ground in Northampton is expected to offer a batting-friendly surface, promising an exciting high-scoring contest for the spectators.

Team Analysis

Northamptonshire (NOR) The Northamptonshire team comprises a formidable lineup of talented batsmen and experienced bowlers. Their batsmen possess the ability to excel in various conditions, while the bowlers can capitalize on the swinging conditions prevalent in England. They are expected to put up a strong performance in this English T20 Blast match. To provide you with valuable match insights, we recommend checking out Cricfrog's today match prediction. 
NOR vs WOR: English T20 Blast Match Prediction, Toss Prediction, Today's Updates

Worcestershire (WOR) Worcestershire boasts a squad of experienced players who are determined to make a significant impact in the T20 Blast game against Northamptonshire. With their skills and expertise, they will aim to challenge their opponents and secure a victory. To enhance your cricket predictions and stay up-to-date with the latest match updates, Cricfrog offers expert analysis and predictions.

Squad Information

Northamptonshire (NOR) Squad: Tom Taylor, Lewis McManus, Rob Keogh, Oliver Sale, Jordan Buckingham, David Willey, George Gowler, Graeme White, Simon Kerrigan, Harry Gouldstone, Andrew Tye, Sam Whiteman, George Weldon, Luke Procter, Chris Tremain, Ben Sanderson, Aadi Sharma, Freddie Heldreich, James Sales, Jack White, Alex Russell, Ricardo Vasconcelos, Ethan Rice, Emilio Gay, Gareth Berg, Gus Miller, Arush Buchake, Josh Cobb, Hassan Azad, Chris Lynn, and Saif Zaib. 

Worcestershire (WOR) Squad: Joe Leach, Azhar Ali, Dillon Pennington, Olly Davidson, Jack Brooks, Josh Baker, Gareth Roderick, Kashif Ali, Reeve Evitts, Josh Tongue, Michael Bracewell, Ben Gibbon, Taylor Cornall, Mitchell Stanley, Ismail Mohammed, Ben Cox, Patrick Brown, Rehaan Edavalath, Adam Finch, Oliver Cox, Ben Parker, Brett D'Oliveira, Matthew Waite, Ed Pollock, Usama Mir, Adam Hose, Mitchell Santner, Henry Cullen, Jake Libby, and Jack Haynes.

Session, Lambi Pari Fancy Prediction

For session, lambi pari, and fancy predictions, we recommend referring to reliable sources providing live updates on the match.

Today's Match Score

In case Northamptonshire wins the toss and chooses to bowl first, the projected 6-over fancy runs would be between 37 to 44, while the final 20-over lambi pari score is estimated to range from 136 to 170. Alternatively, if Worcestershire wins the toss and elects to bowl first, the expected 6-over power play score is 41 to 50, with the final 20-over lambi pari runs estimated at 145 to 172.
For more information about the English T20 Blast and to explore other cricket predictions, you can visit the following websites:
  1. English T20 Blast - Official Website
  2. Cricfrog - Cricket Match Predictions


  1. Replies
      লস কভার করার জন্য এই ৫ ম্যাচ এই যথেষ্ট। কথায় নয় কাজে প্রমান দিব।

      👉IPL 2023 Full Match result
      👉Win match 63✅
      👉Loss match 6❎
      👉1 match no result🆓
      Mumbai win pass🔥💪
      Gujarat win pass 🔥💪
      𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗡𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 - 71
      1st Qualfier today
      🥇Gujarat 🆚 Chennai🥈

      If you need 100% match board prediction just contact with me. (Join

      my whatsapp)
      Whatsapp📳= +8801858538556
      Whatsapp📳= +8801858538556

      👉 Play unlimited💯
      👉 Zakpot match💯👉Loss cut book set 20 payshe match available👈
      Any time any rate my team will win💪


Match Report:100%confirm
Match Result : 100% fixed
Whatsapp 📲+91-8769037167
Phone No 📲 -91-8769037167

🏆IPL 2023 🏆
✌️ JACKPOT Match✌
Toss Reports
⏏️ pass✔️

Session Fancy

Non Cutting Match
⏏️ pass✔️

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].🕙
Whatsapp +91-8769037167
Phone +91-8769037167