Wednesday, November 15, 2023

MS-W vs HB-W Womens BBL 42nd Match Prediction | Cricfrog Today Match Guru

Explore today's ball-by-ball prediction for MS-W vs HB-W Womens BBL 42nd match on Cricfrog. Get expert insights, head-to-head records, and more for an exciting cricket showdown.

MS-W vs HB-W Womens BBL 42nd Match Prediction: A Comprehensive Preview


In the eagerly awaited clash of the Womens Big Bash League 2023, Melbourne Stars Women (MSW) are poised to take on Hobart Hurricanes Women (HBW) in the 42nd match. Cricket enthusiasts are on the edge of their seats, pondering who will emerge victorious in this high-stakes encounter. In this article, we delve into various aspects, providing you with today's ball-by-ball match prediction, head-to-head records, team analyses, and more.

Womens BBL 2023: MS-W vs HB-W 42nd Match Prediction - Cricfrog Today Match Guru

MS-W vs HB-W Womens BBL 42nd Match Prediction

Today's match prediction guru, Cricfrog, anticipates a riveting clash between MS-W and HB-W. As the WBBL T20 unfolds, Cricfrog predicts the exact match winner for the MS-W vs HB-W encounter. Additionally, detailed insights into session and fancy predictions are provided to enhance your cricket betting experience.

MS-W vs HB-W Team Overview

Melbourne Stars Women, equipped with a robust batting lineup, faces Hobart Hurricanes Women, boasting experienced players. The venue for this showdown is the Allan Border Field in Brisbane, Australia, with a 40% chance for HBW and a 60% chance for MSW to clinch victory.

Head-to-Head Records

Let's glance at the head-to-head records between MS-W and HB-W in the last two years.


Fixture Details

  • Date & Time: 17 Nov 2023 at 10.40 AM
  • Venue: Allan Border Field, Brisbane
  • Live Streaming: Fancode Mobile Apps or Sony Liv

Pitch Report

The Allan Border Field in Brisbane is known for favoring pacers. Examining player statistics, recent form, and head-to-head records, Sports Interactive predicts a 43% chance for MS-W and a 57% chance for HB-W to win.

Top Players at Allan Border Field


  • A Capsey (MS-W): Avg. 52.0, SR 120.93
  • K Garth (MS-W): Avg. 45.0, SR 166.66
  • L Lee (HB-W): Avg. 22.5, SR 166.66
  • E Villani (HB-W): Avg. 21.0, SR 150.00


  • A Sutherland (MS-W): 2.0 WKTS/match, Econ. 4.75
  • A Capsey (MS-W): 2.0 WKTS/match, Econ. 8.33
  • H Graham (HB-W): 1.0 WKTS/match, Econ. 10.50

T20 Stats

  • Avg. Total Score: 143
  • Avg. 1st Innings Score: 158
  • Toss Winners Opt To Bowl First: 80%
  • Team Batting First Wins: 80%

Team Attributes

MS-W (Last 2 Years)

  • Matches: 26
  • Batting 1st Wins: 45%
  • Batting 2nd Wins: 27%

HB-W (Last 2 Years)

  • Matches: 27
  • Batting 1st Wins: 44%
  • Batting 2nd Wins: 45%

Toss Prediction

Toss prediction remains speculative, yet crucial. The outcome influences team strategies based on weather conditions, pitch characteristics, and more.

Venue Details

  • Allan Border Field, Brisbane
  • Capacity: 4,500

Match Prediction 100 Sure

Experts suggest a high-scoring encounter, with both teams boasting strong batting lineups. Here are the squads for MS-W and HB-W:

MS-W Squad: Maia Bouchier, Meg Lanning (c), Alice Capsey, Annabel Sutherland, Sophia Dunkley, Sophie Reid (wk), Kim Garth, Milly Illingworth, Rhys McKenna, Sasha Moloney, Sophie Day

HB-W Squad: Lizelle Lee (wk), Bryony Smith, Elyse Villani (c), Heather Graham, Nicola Carey, Naomi Stalenberg, Ruth Johnston, Hayley Silver-holmes, Molly Strano, Amy Smith, Shabnim Ismail

Session, Lambi Pari Fancy Prediction

Engage with the game beyond traditional outcomes through session, fancy, and lambi pari predictions.

Today Match Score Predictions

Case 1 (MSW Wins Toss & Bowls First):

  • 6 Over Fanci Runs: 41 to 49
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari Score: 149 to 175

Case 2 (HBW Wins Toss & Bowls First):

  • 6 Over Power Play Score: 40 to 48
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari Runs: 141 to 165


  1. Who is the favorite to win, MS-W or HB-W?

    • Based on recent form and head-to-head records, HB-W has a slight advantage.
  2. What is the average total score at Allan Border Field?

    • The average total score is 143, with the team batting first winning 80% of the matches.


In this enthralling encounter, the battle between MS-W and HB-W promises excitement. With expert predictions, head-to-head records, and detailed insights, stay tuned for a riveting clash in the Womens Big Bash League 2023. For real-time updates, check out Cricfrog Prediction, the best Telegram channel CBTF, and BBL T20 Match Prediction.

Powered by Poll Maker

telegram channel link

On Whatsapp : +91-8769037167

  • IPL 2023 Betting Tips cbtf
Disclaimer:  Please note that our predictions are based on thorough analysis and expertise, but cricket matches are subject to uncertainty, and the outcome may vary. Kindly use your discretion when making any investments or betting decisions.


  1. Replies
    1. WBBL T20-𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯

      💯 আজকে WBBL ২টা চ্যালেঞ্জ রিপোর্ট নিয়েছি 🏏
      💥 প্রোফাইল দেখে রিপোর্ট নিবেন
      Time: 11:10Am
      👉Hobart Hurricne Women🆚 Malbourne Stars Women
      WBBL 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀


Match Report:100%confirm
Match Result : 100% fixed
Whatsapp 📲+91-8769037167
Phone No 📲 -91-8769037167

🏆IPL 2023 🏆
✌️ JACKPOT Match✌
Toss Reports
⏏️ pass✔️

Session Fancy

Non Cutting Match
⏏️ pass✔️

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].🕙
Whatsapp +91-8769037167
Phone +91-8769037167