Monday, November 20, 2023

UHY vs SSS LLCT20 3rd Match Prediction | Legends League Cricket 2023

Explore UHY vs SSS LLCT20 3rd Match Prediction by Cricfrog. Get insights on key players, head-to-head records, and make your Dream11 team for Legends League Cricket 2023.

UHY vs SSS LLCT20 3rd Match Prediction by Cricfrog

Match Context

The Legends League Cricket 2023(LLC T20) reaches a crucial juncture as the Urbanrisers Hyderabad (UHY) lock horns with the Southern Super Stars (SSS) in the 3rd match. This high-stakes encounter, scheduled for 21st November at 7.00 PM at JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi, promises to be a thrilling battle that could significantly impact the teams' standings in the tournament.

Key Players

Urbanrisers Hyderabad (UHY)

  • Suresh Raina (c): The experienced captain provides leadership and stability to the team.
  • Martin Guptill: A powerful batsman known for swift starts, crucial in the T20 format.
  • Stuart Binny: A seasoned all-rounder contributing with both bat and ball.
  • Morne Morkel: An experienced fast bowler aiming for early breakthroughs.

Southern Super Stars (SSS)

  • Aaron Finch (c): Leading from the front, the captain anchors the team's batting.
  • Upul Tharanga: A solid top-order batsman providing stability.
  • Ashok Dinda: An experienced pacer seeking early wickets.
  • Cameron White: Adds depth to the batting lineup, a key player in the middle order.

Match Highlights

The JSCA International Stadium Complex pitch is expected to favor batsmen, setting the stage for a high-scoring encounter. The toss prediction holds strategic importance, influencing the choice between batting and bowling first. The Urbanrisers Hyderabad have a 55% chance of victory, while the Southern Super Stars stand at 45%.

Pre-Match Analysis

Head to Head Records: UHY vs SSS


Southern Super Stars has experienced players, while Urbanrisers Hyderabad boasts a strong batting lineup. The fixture promises a close contest.

Today Match Prediction Ball by Ball UHY vs SSS

The match dynamics will unfold based on on-field performances, and predicting ball-by-ball outcomes remains speculative. The actual result will be determined by the players' skills and strategies in the heat of the moment.

Make a Dream11 Team Combination

UHY Squad:

  • Suresh Raina (c), Martin Guptill, Stuart Binny, Morne Morkel, Pragyan Ojha, Dwanye Smith, Asghar Afghan, Amit Paunikar (wk), Christopher Mpofu, Tino Best, Chamara Kapugedera

SSS Squad:

  • Aaron Finch (c), Upul Tharanga, Ross Taylor, Manvinder Bisla (wk), Suranga Lakmal, Abdur Razzak, Ashok Dinda, Farveez Maharoof, Johan Botha, Cameron White, Jesse Ryder

Also read it:

  1. Legends League Cricket Masters Wikipedia
  2. Cricfrog Prediction
  3. Best Telegram Channel Link
  4. CBTF YouTube Channel
  5. BBL T20 Match Prediction


Q1: What is the pitch report for UHY vs SSS match? Ans: The JSCA International Stadium Complex pitch is expected to favor batsmen, setting the stage for a high-scoring encounter.

Q2: Who are the key players for Urbanrisers Hyderabad? Ans: Key players for UHY include Suresh Raina, Martin Guptill, Stuart Binny, and Morne Morkel.

Q3: What is the chance of Southern Super Stars winning the match? Ans: SSS has a 45% chance of winning, as per pre-match analysis.


As the Legends League Cricket 2023 unfolds, the clash between Urbanrisers Hyderabad and Southern Super Stars promises a riveting display of skill and strategy. The unpredictable nature of T20 cricket adds an extra layer of excitement, making it a must-watch for cricket enthusiasts. Stay tuned for the live action at JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi, and witness cricketing excellence unfold in the LLC T20 2023.

Powered by Poll Maker

telegram channel link

On Whatsapp : +91-8769037167

  • IPL 2023 Betting Tips cbtf
Disclaimer:  Please note that our predictions are based on thorough analysis and expertise, but cricket matches are subject to uncertainty, and the outcome may vary. Kindly use your discretion when making any investments or betting decisions.


Match Report:100%confirm
Match Result : 100% fixed
Whatsapp 📲+91-8769037167
Phone No 📲 -91-8769037167

🏆IPL 2023 🏆
✌️ JACKPOT Match✌
Toss Reports
⏏️ pass✔️

Session Fancy

Non Cutting Match
⏏️ pass✔️

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].🕙
Whatsapp +91-8769037167
Phone +91-8769037167