Saturday, March 23, 2024

IPL 2024: Gujarat vs Mumbai T20 Match Prediction | Cricfrog

Get IPL 2024 match prediction for Gujarat vs Mumbai T20 clash. Expert analysis, toss prediction, and session forecast by Cricfrog.

Gujarat vs Mumbai T20 5th Match Prediction: A Thrilling Encounter in IPL 2024

In the highly anticipated IPL clash today, the Gujarat Titans (GT) are set to face off against the Mumbai Indians (MI). As cricket enthusiasts eagerly await the outcome, the burning question on everyone's mind is, "Who will emerge victorious?" Both teams have showcased their prowess throughout the tournament, making predictions a challenging yet thrilling endeavor. In this high-stakes encounter, Gujarat and Mumbai are geared up for a battle that could significantly impact their standings.


Fixture Details

Date & Time: 24 March 2024 at 7.30 PM Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad Live Streaming: Star Sports Network & JIO Cinema

GT vs MI Head to Head Records

POS Team P W L
1 GT - - -
2 MI - - -
On the other hand, Mumbai Indians boast experienced players and are prepared to make a significant impact in this IPL game. Mumbai Indians have a 55% chance to win this match, whereas Gujarat Titans have a 45% chance to win.

Pitch Report

Toss prediction in a cricket match is a pivotal aspect that revolves around forecasting which team will emerge victorious in the coin toss, granting them the strategic choice of batting or bowling first. The surface of Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad is likely to be made in favor of the batters for entertainment purposes, promising a high-scoring encounter in this game.

Match Prediction

Experts predict Gujarat Titans would likely field Indian batsmen Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Rahul Tewatia, with one overseas batsman chosen from Matthew Wade or David Miller. Their all-rounder would be Rashid Khan, supported by Indian pacers Umesh Yadav and Pradeep Sangwan, alongside one overseas pacer selected from Lockie Ferguson or Spencer Johnson. R. Sai Kishore would serve as their spinner. MI, on the other hand, would rely on Indian batsmen Rohit Sharma (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan (wk), along with overseas batsman Tim David. Their all-rounder would be Hardik Pandya, backed by Indian pacers Jasprit Bumrah and Arjun Tendulkar, with one overseas pacer picked from Jason Behrendorff or Dilshan Madushanka. They would either opt for Piyush Chawla or Rahul Chahar as their spinner, depending on pitch conditions.

Today Session, Lambi Pari Fancy Prediction

Case 1: GT Win the Toss & Bowl First

  • 6 Over Fancy Runs: 49 to 55
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari Score: 172 to 199

Case 2: MI Wins the Toss & Bowl First

  • 6 Over Powerplay Score: 45 to 52
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari Runs: 169 to 192
In today's cricket match GT vs MI, session prediction involves forecasting outcomes within specific game phases, fancy bets focus on unique occurrences like over performance or player-specific events, and lambi pari entails predicting the total runs scored throughout the entire match. These betting options provide enthusiasts with diverse ways to engage with the game beyond traditional outcomes, adding excitement to specific periods or events within the match.

Best Telegram Channels in India


  • 1. What time does the match start?
    • The match begins at 7.30 PM.
  • 2. Where is the match being played?
    • The match is being played at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.
  • 3. How can I watch the match live?
    • The match can be streamed live on Star Sports Network & JIO Cinema.
  • 4. Who are the key players for Gujarat Titans?
    • Key players for GT include Shubman Gill, Rashid Khan, and Umesh Yadav.
  • 5. Who are the key players for Mumbai Indians?
    • Key players for MI include Rohit Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, and Hardik Pandya.
  • 6. What are the winning chances of Mumbai Indians?
    • Mumbai Indians have a 55% chance of winning.
  • 7. What are the winning chances of Gujarat Titans?
    • Gujarat Titans have a 45% chance of winning.
  • 8. What is the pitch condition?
    • The pitch is likely to favor batsmen.
  • 9. Who will bowl the first over for Gujarat Titans?
    • The first over might be bowled by Umesh Yadav.
  • 10. Who will bat first if Mumbai Indians win the toss?
    • If MI wins the toss, they might choose to bat first.


The clash between Gujarat Titans and Mumbai Indians promises to be an enthralling encounter in the IPL 2024. With both teams boasting strong line-ups, the match is expected to be fiercely contested. Pitch conditions and toss outcomes will play crucial roles in determining the course of the game. Fans can expect a high-scoring affair with plenty of excitement and action on the field. Stay tuned for live updates and predictions from Cricfrog.

Powered by Poll Maker

telegram channel link

For Paid Service Message us On Whatsapp : +91-8769037167

  • IPL 2024 Betting Tips cbtf
Disclaimer:  Please note that our predictions are based on thorough analysis and expertise, but cricket matches are subject to uncertainty, and the outcome may vary. Kindly use your discretion when making any investments or betting decisions.


  1. ๐Ÿ†Indian Premier League -2024๐Ÿ†

    ๐Ÿ‘‰ 1 st match

    If_you_need_next match_Fixed_game_today_Now_Join_My_whatsapp_Link


    ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ% ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜…๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜

    ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก==> ๐๐จ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
    ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก==> ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ% ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—–๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ผ?? ๐—ญ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ ๐Ÿชท
    ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ% ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐— ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐ŸคŸ

    เฆœাเฆฐা เฆธিเฆ‰เฆฐ เฆซিเฆ•্เฆธিং เฆฐিเฆชোเฆฐ্เฆŸ เฆจিเฆคে เฆšাเฆจ เฆคাเฆฐা เฆ•เฆจ্เฆŸ্เฆฐাเฆ• เฆ•เฆฐেเฆจ ๐ŸคŸ_เฆ…เฆจเฆฒি เฆงเฆฎাเฆ•া เฆฐিเฆชোเฆฐ্เฆŸ เฆนเฆฌে๐Ÿค˜เฆฆেเฆฐি เฆจা เฆ•เฆฐে เฆเฆ–เฆจি เฆฏোเฆ—াเฆฏোเฆ— เฆ•เฆฐুเฆจ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ

  2. ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUE 2024 ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

    ๐Ÿ‘‰ IPL1st Match ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

    ★ 22 MARCH 2024๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

    ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฟ Chennai Super Kings V/S Royal Chellengers Bangalore ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿฝ

    Match Surity : Fixed๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†CUP WINNER : #Inbox me.๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†_❤️✔️

    Full Fix Match....
    Over Sure Match...
    ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณBoys ready ga unnara 1day to go India's biggest festival is arriving tomorrow...๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    I'm ready to Giving a correct Predictions, Guided like a brother and giving a Jackpots,big profits I'm ready you're ready haa...๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

    1. (IPL)_2024๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต_๐—ก๐—ผ_2⛳Delhi Capital V/S Punjab king
      Time :4: pm
      เฆฌাংเฆฒাเฆฆেเฆถি เฆญাเฆ‡เงŸেเฆฐা เฆฏাเฆฐা IPL เฆ เฆญাเฆฒো เฆ•িเฆ›ু เฆชেเฆคে เฆšাเฆจ เฆคাเฆฐাเฆ‡ เฆฏোเฆ—াเฆฏোเฆ— เฆ•เฆฐূเฆจ

      เฆŸাเฆจা เฆ‰เฆ‡เฆจ เฆšเฆฒเฆฌে เฆฏাเฆฐা เฆฒเฆธে เฆ†เฆ›েเฆจ เฆฒเฆธ เฆ•เฆญাเฆฐ เฆ•เฆฐেเฆจ
      ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ% ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜…๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ผ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿฅ‡

      Over Sure Match...
      ๐‰๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ✔ ๐…๐ข๐ฑ๐ž๐๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
      ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’•๐’๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’• ๐’–๐’๐’๐’†๐’š๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’–๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’„๐’‰
      ๐Ÿ‘‰๐‰๐จ ๐๐ก๐š๐ข ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‡๐š๐ข ๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ ๐Š๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ž ๐Š๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐ž ๐€๐ฃ๐š๐จ...๐๐ข๐ง๐๐š๐ฌ ๐ค๐ก๐ž๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ ๐š๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

      ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก==> ๐๐จ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ŸŽฏ
      ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก==> ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ% ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ง ๐ŸŽฏ
      ➡๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ’ฏ
      ๐Ÿ”น Winer match✅
      ๐Ÿ”ธLoss match❌
      ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ฅ ๐‰๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐๐จ๐ฐ
      ๐๐‘๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ™


Match Report:100%confirm
Match Result : 100% fixed
Whatsapp ๐Ÿ“ฒ+91-8769037167
Phone No ๐Ÿ“ฒ -91-8769037167

๐Ÿ†IPL 2023 ๐Ÿ†
✌️ JACKPOT Match✌
Toss Reports
⏏️ pass✔️

Session Fancy

Non Cutting Match
⏏️ pass✔️

[แต—แต’แตˆแตƒสธ 100% แตแตƒแต—แถœสฐ แต–สณแต‰แตˆโฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟ ].๐Ÿ•™
Whatsapp +91-8769037167
Phone +91-8769037167