Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Bangladesh vs Ireland 2nd T20 Match Prediction Today Ireland tour of Bangladesh

Bangladesh vs Ireland 2nd T20 Match Prediction

The second T20 match between Bangladesh and Ireland is scheduled to be played on 29th March 2023 at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram. Bangladesh won the first T20I by 22 runs in a rain-affected match where their batsmen dominated the Irish bowlers and scored 207 runs in 19.2 overs. Ireland struggled to chase the target and could only manage 103 runs in 8 overs. Taskin Ahmed took 4 wickets for Bangladesh, while Ronnie Talukdar and Liton Das scored 67 and 47 respectively.

Powerplay Score and Final Score Prediction

In the second T20 match, the team batting first in the first innings can score between 42 to 51 in the powerplay of 6 overs, depending on the pitch of the ground and the performance of the players. In the first innings of 20 overs, the score can range between 137 to 169.

Teams and Players

The list of players playing for Bangladesh could be as follows:
  • Litton Das (wk)
  • Rony Talukdar
  • Najmul Hossain Shanto
  • Shakib Al Hasan (c)
  • Towhid Hridoy
  • Shamim Hossain
  • Mehidy Hasan Miraz
  • Nasum Ahmed
  • Taskin Ahmed
  • Mustafizur Rahman
  • Hasan Mahmud
The list of players playing for Ireland could be as follows:
  • Paul Stirling (c)
  • Ross Adair
  • Lorcan Tucker (wk)
  • Harry Tector
  • Curtis Campher
  • George Dockrell
  • Gareth Delany
  • Mark Adair
  • Craig Young
  • Graham Hume
  • Benjamin White

Match Prediction

Based on the past records of the players of both teams and their current form, Bangladesh has a 65 percent chance of winning the second T20 match, while Ireland has a 35 percent chance of winning. Paul Stirling and Craig Young are the key players for Ireland, while Liton Das, Rony Talukdar, and Taskin Ahmed are the key players for Bangladesh.

Who will win today? Ban or Ire

Powered by Poll Maker
Today Match Paid Reports.

India's No. 1 Tipper for Ban vs Ire T20 Cricket Match -

India No,1 Cricket Match Tipper

Ban vs Ire T20 Match Prediction Reports is: BAN win or 20 P 

telegram channel link
India No. 1 Telegram Channel Link for Cricket Match Prediction


According to our hundred percent match prediction, toss prediction toss Bangladesh will win the toss in this match. However, there is no report or analysis of the toss, just a guess. Stay tuned for more updates and watch the full article for more details. If you have any doubts or want any information, please leave a comment below, and our team will get back to you immediately. Our Today Match Prediction Report is that Bangladesh will win this match.


  1. ★IPL Dhamaka★

    এখনোও যারা লসে আছেন এখনি দেরি না করে যোগাযোগ করেন 🤟

    What's app +8801921236000

    Today T20 Match
    Gujarat Titans🆚Chennai Super kings

    🏆Back To Back PSL Match Pass🏆
    👉Quetta Gladiators win pass📛📛
    👉Peshawar Zalmi win pass📛📛
    👉Islamabad United win pass📛📛
    👉Peshawar Zalmi just loss😭😭
    👉Lahore Qalandars win pass📛📛
    👉Multan Sultan win pass📛📛
    👉Multan Sultan win pass📛📛
    👉Islamabad United just loss😭😭
    👉Karachi Kings win pass📛📛
    👉Multan Sultan win pass📛📛
    👉Peshawar Zalmi win pass📛📛
    👉Lahore Qalanders win pass📛📛
    Final - Lahore Qalanders win pass📛📛

    1. 🏆𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗴𝘂𝗲 2023🏆
      🚬 বাংলাদেশি ভাইয়েরা যারা IPL এ ভালো কিছু পেতে ছান আমার সাতে যোগাযোগ করুন,
      𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗡𝗼📞+8801568170136

      👉𝗜𝗣𝗟 1𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵
      👉𝗚𝘂𝗷𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘀♏𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗶 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
      🌠𝗣𝗦𝗟 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹𝘁🌠
      6)𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗚𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻✅✅ 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀
      (7)𝗠𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
      (8)𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
      (9)𝗣𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿 𝗭𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
      (10)𝗟𝗮𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗤𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
      (11)𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘀⛔⛔
      (12)𝗜𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
      (13)𝗜𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
      (14)𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
      (15)𝗣𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿 𝗭𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗶 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘀⛔⛔
      (16)𝗟𝗮𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗤𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
      (17)𝗣𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿 𝗭𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
      (18)𝗟𝗮𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗤𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
      (19)𝗜𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀✅✅
      🏏𝗛𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗸🏏


Match Report:100%confirm
Match Result : 100% fixed
Whatsapp 📲+91-8769037167
Phone No 📲 -91-8769037167

🏆IPL 2023 🏆
✌️ JACKPOT Match✌
Toss Reports
⏏️ pass✔️

Session Fancy

Non Cutting Match
⏏️ pass✔️

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].🕙
Whatsapp +91-8769037167
Phone +91-8769037167