Monday, November 13, 2023

ASDW vs SYTW Womens BBL 40th Match Prediction | Cricfrog Today Match Guru

Get expert ball-by-ball predictions for the ADSW vs SYTW Women's BBL 40th match. Cricfrog, your WBBL T20 match prediction guru, guides you with insights,

ADSW vs SYTW Womens BBL 40th Match Prediction: A Comprehensive Insight


Welcome to Cricfrog, your go-to destination for cricket predictions and insights. Today, we delve into the exciting clash between Adelaide Strikers Women (ASW) and Sydney Thunder Women (STW) in the 40th match of the Womens Big Bash League 2023 (WBBL T20 2023). Our expert analysis, ball-by-ball predictions, and valuable information will guide you through this thrilling encounter.

ASDW vs SYTW Womens BBL 40th Match Prediction by Cricfrog

Today's Match Prediction Guru

Cricfrog, your trusted today match prediction guru, presents a detailed analysis of the teams, their strengths, and predictions for this WBBL T20 showdown.

Team Overview

The ASW squad boasts a formidable lineup of strong batsmen capable of adapting to various conditions. Their seam bowlers, skilled at exploiting swing conditions, can pose a significant challenge to opposition batsmen.

ASW vs STW Head to Head Records


Fixture Details

  • Date & Time: 15 Nov 2023 at 10.00 AM
  • Venue: Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide
  • Live Streaming: Fancode Mobile Apps or Sony Liv

STW, with experienced players in their ranks, looks forward to making a significant impact in this encounter.

Match Outcome Probability

  • Sydney Thunder Women: 49%
  • Adelaide Strikers Women: 51%

Today Match Prediction Ball by Ball ASW vs STW

Pitch Report

Venue: Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide, Australia

Pitch Behavior

  • Best Suited: Spinners
  • Overall: N/A
  • Batting: Best Suited


Top Players at This Venue (Last 2 Years T20 Matches)


  • L Wolvaardt (AS-W): 9 matches, 33.7 runs/match, 113.06 SR
  • K Mack (AS-W): 9 matches, 28.1 runs/match, 136.02 SR
  • B Patterson (AS-W): 9 matches, 21.0 runs/match, 121.15 SR


  • A Wellington (AS-W): 9 matches, 1.9 WKTS/match, 5.96 Econ.
  • M Schutt (AS-W): 9 matches, 1.6 WKTS/match, 6.44 Econ.
  • J Barsby (AS-W): 8 matches, 0.9 WKTS/match, 6.36 Econ.

T20 Stats (Last 5 Matches)

  • Avg. Total Score: 136
  • Avg. 1st Innings Score: 161
  • Toss Winners Opt To: Bat First (60%)
  • Team Batting First Wins: 60%
  • Team Comparison: AS-W (50%) vs ST-W (50%)

Recent Form (Last 5 T20 Matches)

  • AS-W: L, W, W, W, W
  • ST-W: L, W, NR, W, W

Matches Against Each Other (Last 2 Years)

  • Total Matches Played: 2
  • AS-W Won: 1
  • ST-W Won: 0
  • No Result: 1

Recent Matches

  • 20 Nov 2022: AS-W beat ST-W by 26 runs
  • 13 Nov 2022: Match Abandoned
  • 09 Nov 2021: AS-W beat ST-W by 18 runs
  • 16 Oct 2021: AS-W beat ST-W by 30 runs
  • 21 Nov 2020: ST-W beat AS-W by 5 wkts

Team Attributes (Based on T20 Matches Played in Last 2 Years)

AS-W (33 Matches)

  • Strong Batting Lineup
  • Batting 1st Wins: 58%
  • Batting 2nd Wins: 67%

ST-W (27 Matches)

  • Strong Batting Lineup
  • Batting 1st Wins: 46%
  • Batting 2nd Wins: 21%

Toss Prediction

Toss prediction is a pivotal aspect in cricket, influencing strategic decisions. The toss winner may choose to bat or bowl based on weather, pitch conditions, and team strategies. However, cricket's inherent unpredictability means toss predictions remain speculative.

Pitch Conditions and Match Prediction

The Karen Rolton Oval surface is expected to favor batsmen, promising a high-scoring encounter.

Match Prediction 100 Sure

Experts Opinion:

  • ADSW Squad: Katie Mack, Laura Wolvaardt, Tahlia McGrath (c), Bridget Patterson (wk), Madeline Penna, Danielle Gibson, Georgia Adams, Amanda-Jade Wellington, Jemma Barsby, Megan Schutt, Anesu Mushangwe

Adelaide Strikers Women - Cricfrog Today Match Prediction

  • STW Squad: Chamari Athapaththu, Tahlia Wilson (wk), Phoebe Litchfield, Marizanne Kapp, Anika Learoyd, Claire Moore, Sammy-Jo Johnson (c), Hannah Darlington, Lauren Smith, Lauren Bell, Samantha Bates

Sydney Thunder Women - Cricfrog Today Match Prediction

Session, Lambi Pari Fancy Prediction

In today's ASW vs STW cricket match, our predictions cover various aspects, including session outcomes, fancy bets, and lambi pari (total runs prediction). These options add excitement beyond traditional outcomes, enhancing your engagement with the game.

Today Match Score

Case 1: If ASW wins the toss & bowls first:

  • 6 Over Fanci Runs: 36 to 44
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari Score: 150 to 173

Case 2: If STW wins the toss & bowls first:

  • 6 Over Powerplay Score: 41 to 46
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari Runs: 140 to 165


  1. ASDW vs SYTW Womens BBL 40th Match Prediction

    • Q: Who is predicted to win?
      • A: The match prediction gives ASW a 51% chance of winning and STW a 49% chance.
  2. Cricfrog Today Match Prediction

    • Q: Where can I find Cricfrog's today match prediction?
      • A: Visit Cricfrog for accurate predictions.
  3. Best Telegram Channel Link

    • Q: Where can I get the latest updates and predictions?
  4. Asia Cup Match Prediction


In conclusion, the ASW vs STW clash promises an intense battle. Stay tuned to Cricfrog for accurate predictions, live updates, and in-depth analyses. Enjoy the game!

Powered by Poll Maker

telegram channel link


On Whatsapp : +91-8769037167

  • IPL 2023 Betting Tips cbtf
Disclaimer:  Please note that our predictions are based on thorough analysis and expertise, but cricket matches are subject to uncertainty, and the outcome may vary. Kindly use your discretion when making any investments or betting decisions.


Match Report:100%confirm
Match Result : 100% fixed
Whatsapp 📲+91-8769037167
Phone No 📲 -91-8769037167

🏆IPL 2023 🏆
✌️ JACKPOT Match✌
Toss Reports
⏏️ pass✔️

Session Fancy

Non Cutting Match
⏏️ pass✔️

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].🕙
Whatsapp +91-8769037167
Phone +91-8769037167