Monday, November 13, 2023

BHW vs HBW Women's BBL 39th Match Prediction 2023 | Cricfrog Today Match Guru

Explore ball-by-ball predictions for BRHW vs HBHW Women's BBL 39th Match 2023. Cricfrog, your WBBL T20 today match guru, guides you through the thrilling encounter

BRHW vs HBHW Womens BBL 39th Match Prediction


Catch the excitement as Brisbane Heat Women (BHW) faces off against Hobart Hurricanes Women (HBW) in the 39th match of the Womens Big Bash League 2023 (WBBL T20 2023) on November 15, 2023, at Allan Border Field, Brisbane. Get ready for the ball-by-ball match prediction with insights from Cricfrog, your trusted WBBL T20 today match prediction guru.

BRHW vs HBHW Women's BBL 39th Match Prediction 2023

Team Analysis

Brisbane Heat Women boasts a formidable lineup with seasoned batsmen ready to adapt to any condition. Their bowlers, known for exploiting swing, can pose a challenge for the opposition. In contrast, Hobart Hurricanes Women relies on experienced players, aiming to make a mark in this crucial WBBL T20 encounter.

BHW vs HBW Head to Head Records


Fixture Details

  • Date & Time: November 15, 2023, 6:30 AM
  • Venue: Allan Border Field, Brisbane
  • Live Streaming: Fancode Mobile Apps or Sony Liv

Match Prediction

The odds favor Hobart Hurricanes Women with a 60% chance of victory, while Brisbane Heat Women holds a 40% chance. Stay tuned for today's ball-by-ball prediction from Cricfrog.

Pitch Report

Pitch Behavior

  • Overall: Best Suited for Batting
  • Spinners: Expected to Play a Crucial Role


Top Players at Allan Border Field (Last 2 Years T20 Matches)


  • E Villani (HB-W): 39.0 runs/match, 162.50 SR
  • G Redmayne (BH-W): 23.8 runs/match, 93.13 SR
  • G Voll (BH-W): 21.6 runs/match, 122.72 SR
  • L Lee (HB-W): 21.0 runs/match, 233.33 SR
  • C Knott (BH-W): 20.8 runs/match, 135.06 SR


  • J Jonassen (BH-W): 2.0 WKTS/match, 6.84 Econ.
  • N Hancock (BH-W): 1.6 WKTS/match, 7.52 Econ.
  • A Kerr (BH-W): 0.8 WKTS/match, 7.56 Econ.

T20 Stats (Last 5 Matches)

  • Avg. Total Score: 139
  • Avg. 1st Innings Score: 149
  • Toss Winners Opt To: Bowl First (60%)
  • Team Batting First Wins: 60%

Team Comparison

Recent Form (Last 5 T20 Matches)

BH-W: W, L, L, W, L
HB-W: L, NR, L, W, W

Matches Against Each Other (Last 2 Years)

  • Total Matches Played: 4
  • BH-W Won: 3
  • HB-W Won: 1
  • No Result: 0

Recent Matches (Last 5 Against Each Other)

  • 04 Nov 2023: BH-W 124/4 (17.2) beat HB-W 120/8 (20) by 6 wkts

Team Attributes

Based on T20 Matches Played in Last 2 Years

BH-W: 30 Matches, Strong Batting Lineup
HB-W: 26 Matches, Strong Batting Lineup
Batting 1st Wins: BH-W (61%), HB-W (47%)
Batting 2nd Wins: BH-W (50%), HB-W (45%)

Pitch Conditions

The Allan Border Field surface is likely to favor batsmen for an entertaining, high-scoring encounter.

Match Prediction 100 Sure

Experts Opinion

BRHW Squad: Grace Harris, Georgia Redmayne, Amelia Kerr, Mignon du Preez, Charli Knott, Jess Jonassen, Georgia Voll, Bess Heath, Mikayla Hinkley, Nicola Hancock, Courtney Sippel

About Brisbane Heat Women

Discover more with Cricfrog's today match prediction.

HBW Squad: Lizelle Lee, Elyse Villani, Bryony Smith, Nicola Carey, Heather Graham, Naomi Stalenberg, Ruth Johnston, Hayley Silver-holmes, Molly Strano, Amy Smith, Shabnim Ismail

About Hobart Hurricanes Women

Uncover insights with Cricfrog's today match prediction.

Session, Lambi Pari Fancy Prediction

Today Match Score

Case 1 (BHW Wins Toss & Bowls First):

  • 6 Over Fanci Runs: 41 to 48
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari Score: 140 to 167

Case 2 (HBW Wins Toss & Bowls First):

  • 6 Over Power play Score: 41 to 46
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari Runs: 142 to 165


  1. What is the match date and time?

    • The match is scheduled for November 15, 2023, at 6:30 AM.
  2. Where can I watch the live stream?

    • Catch the action on Fancode Mobile Apps or Sony Liv.
  3. Who are the key players to watch?

    • Keep an eye on E Villani, G Redmayne, J Jonassen, and more based on their recent performances.


Stay tuned for the electrifying clash between Brisbane Heat Women and Hobart Hurricanes Women. Follow Cricfrog's predictions for the latest updates and expert insights. Get ready for a thrilling WBBL T20 showdown at Allan Border Field, Brisbane.

Powered by Poll Maker

telegram channel link

On Whatsapp : +91-8769037167

  • IPL 2023 Betting Tips cbtf
Disclaimer:  Please note that our predictions are based on thorough analysis and expertise, but cricket matches are subject to uncertainty, and the outcome may vary. Kindly use your discretion when making any investments or betting decisions.


Match Report:100%confirm
Match Result : 100% fixed
Whatsapp 📲+91-8769037167
Phone No 📲 -91-8769037167

🏆IPL 2023 🏆
✌️ JACKPOT Match✌
Toss Reports
⏏️ pass✔️

Session Fancy

Non Cutting Match
⏏️ pass✔️

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].🕙
Whatsapp +91-8769037167
Phone +91-8769037167