Sunday, February 4, 2024

Durdanto Dhaka vs Rangpur Riders T20 21st Match Prediction | BPL 2024

Explore the expert predictions for Durdanto Dhaka vs Rangpur Riders 21st T20 Match in BPL 2024. Get ball-by-ball insights, key players, and match highlights

Durdanto Dhaka vs Rangpur Riders T20 21st Match Prediction by Cricfrog

Match Context

In the thrilling 21st match of the Bangladesh Premier League 2024, Durdanto Dhaka (DD) is set to clash with Rangpur Riders (RAN) at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka on 6th February 2024 at 1:00 PM. As the excitement builds, cricket enthusiasts eagerly anticipate the outcome of this high-stakes encounter.
Durdanto Dhaka vs Rangpur Riders T20 21st Match Prediction | BPL 2024

Fixture Details

  • Date & Time: 6th Feb 2024 at 1:00 PM
  • Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
  • Live Streaming: FanCode app, SportsTiger app, and website

Key Players

Both teams boast strong lineups, making it challenging to predict the winner. Durdanto Dhaka flaunts a formidable batting squad, while Rangpur Riders bring experience to the table. The clash promises an intense battle with potential game-changing performances from key players.

Head to Head Records

POS Team P W L

Match Prediction

According to our analysis, Durdanto Dhaka has a 65% chance of winning, while Rangpur Riders stand at 35%. The toss prediction will play a crucial role in determining the strategy each team adopts.

Pitch Report

The Shere Bangla National Stadium pitch is expected to favor batsmen, promising a high-scoring spectacle. The toss outcome will influence team decisions, making accurate predictions challenging but crucial for strategic planning.

Teams and Squads

Dhaka (DD)

  • Saim Ayub, Mohammad Naim, Gulbadin Naib, Saif Hassan, Alex Ross, Irfan Sukkur (wk), Mosaddek Hossain (c), Taskin Ahmed, Usman Qadir, Arafat Sunny, Shoriful Islam

Rangpur Riders (RAN)

  • Brandon King, Babar Azam, Fazle Mahmud, Shamim Hossain, Azmatullah Omarzai, Mohammad Nabi, Nurul Hasan (c & wk), Shakib Al Hasan, Mahedi Hasan, Hasan Mahmud, Abu Hider Rony

Session, Lambi Pari Fancy Prediction

In today's match, betting enthusiasts can engage in various predictions. Session bets, fancy bets, and lambi pari bets offer unique ways to enjoy the game beyond traditional outcomes.

Today's Match Score

Case 1: If DD wins the toss & bowls first,
  • 6 Over Fanci Runs: 37 to 43
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari Score: 145 to 173
Case 2: If RAN wins the toss & bowls first,
  • 6 Over Power play Score: 40 to 45
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari Runs: 132 to 161

Best Telegram Channels


  1. What is the match date and time?
    • The match is scheduled for 6th Feb 2024 at 1:00 PM.
  2. Where can I watch the live stream?
    • The match will be streamed live on the FanCode app and website in India, as well as the SportsTiger app and website.
  3. Who has a higher chance of winning, DD or RAN?
    • DD has a 65% chance of winning, while RAN stands at 35%.


As anticipation reaches its peak, cricket fans can gear up for a nail-biting clash between Durdanto Dhaka and Rangpur Riders. Stay tuned for live action and exciting predictions on Cricfrog, your ultimate cricket prediction guru.

Powered by Poll Maker

telegram channel link

For Paid Service Message us On Whatsapp : +91-8769037167

  • IPL 2024 Betting Tips cbtf
Disclaimer:  Please note that our predictions are based on thorough analysis and expertise, but cricket matches are subject to uncertainty, and the outcome may vary. Kindly use your discretion when making any investments or betting decisions.

1 comment:

  1. πŸ”₯Big Bash League -πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ‘πŸ”₯

    🚬 বাংলাদেΰ¦Άি ΰ¦­াΰ¦‡ΰ§Ÿেΰ¦°া ΰ¦―াΰ¦°া T20 এ ΰ¦­ালো কিছু ΰ¦ͺেঀে চান ঀাΰ¦°াই ΰ¦―োΰ¦—াΰ¦―োΰ¦— করূন

    WhatsApp πŸ“² +8801568764450
    Imo πŸ“² +8801568764450

    Today T20 MatchπŸ’₯
    Sydney Sixers πŸ†šSydney Thunder

    ➡ πŒπšπ­πœπ‘πŸ’―πŸ’―
    ➡ πŒπšπ­πœπ‘πŸ’―πŸ’―

    _BBL 2023_ Last win pass

    πŸ‘‰ Adelaide Strikers pass✅✅
    πŸ‘‰ Sydney Sixers pass✅✅
    πŸ‘‰ Brisbane Heat pass✅✅
    πŸ‘‰ Perth Scorchers pass✅✅
    πŸ‘‰Adelaide Strikers pass✅✅
    πŸ‘‰Brisbane Heat pass✅✅
    πŸ‘‰ Adelaide Strikers pass✅✅
    Have a Good Luck


Match Report:100%confirm
Match Result : 100% fixed
Whatsapp πŸ“²+91-8769037167
Phone No πŸ“² -91-8769037167

πŸ†IPL 2023 πŸ†
✌️ JACKPOT Match✌
Toss Reports
⏏️ pass✔️

Session Fancy

Non Cutting Match
⏏️ pass✔️

[α΅—α΅’α΅ˆα΅ƒΚΈ 100% α΅α΅ƒα΅—αΆœΚ° α΅–Κ³α΅‰α΅ˆβ±αΆœα΅—β±α΅’βΏ ].πŸ•™
Whatsapp +91-8769037167
Phone +91-8769037167