Sunday, February 4, 2024

Sharjah Warriors vs Abu Dhabi Knight Riders T20 23rd Match Prediction 2024

Get ball-by-ball predictions for Sharjah Warriors vs Abu Dhabi Knight Riders T20 23rd match in the International League T20 2024. Expert analysis, toss predictions, and more on Cricfrog

Sharjah Warriors vs Abu Dhabi Knight Riders T20 23rd Match Prediction


In the exhilarating encounter of the International League T20 2024, the Sharjah Warriors (SW) are all set to take on the Abu Dhabi Knight Riders (ADKR) in the 23rd match. As the anticipation reaches its peak, cricket enthusiasts are eager to know the outcome of this clash, and Cricfrog brings you today's ball-to-ball match prediction.
Sharjah Warriors vs Abu Dhabi Knight Riders T20 23rd Match Prediction 2024

Match Details

  • Date & Time: 5th February 2024 at 8:00 PM
  • Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
  • Live Streaming: Sony Six, Sony Six HD, Zee TV, Zee TV HD, Zee5 app, and website

SW vs ADKR Head to Head Records

POS Team P W L

Match Prediction

The SW vs ADKR match is expected to be closely contested. According to our prediction, Sharjah has a 55% chance of winning, while Abu Dhabi stands at 45%.

Pitch Report

The Sharjah Cricket Stadium surface is likely to favor batsmen, promising an entertaining, high-scoring encounter. Toss prediction becomes crucial in deciding the strategic advantage, depending on weather conditions and pitch characteristics.

Expert Squads Analysis

Sharjah Warriors Squad:
  • Niroshan Dickwella (wk)
  • Johnson Charles
  • Sean Williams
  • Lewis Gregory (c)
  • Daniel Sams
  • Basil Hameed
  • Mark Deyal
  • James Fuller
  • Chris Woakes
  • Maheesh Theekshana
  • Muhammad Jawadullah
Abu Dhabi Knight Riders Squad:
  • Alishan Sharafu
  • Joe Clarke
  • Sam Hain
  • Michael-Kyle Pepper (wk)
  • Sagar Kalyan
  • Laurie Evans
  • Andre Russell
  • Imad Wasim
  • David Willey
  • Sunil Narine (c)
  • Joshua Little

Session, Lambi Pari Fancy Prediction

In today's SW vs ADKR match, betting enthusiasts can explore various predictions:
  • Session Prediction: Forecasting outcomes within specific game phases.
  • Fancy Bets: Focus on unique occurrences or player-specific events.
  • Lambi Pari: Predicting the total runs scored throughout the entire match.

Today Match Score

Case 1 (If SW Wins the Toss & Bowls First):
  • 6 Over Fanci Runs: 41 to 49
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari Score: 142 to 170
Case 2 (If ADKR Wins the Toss & Bowls First):
  • 6 Over Powerplay Score: 40 to 47
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari Runs: 162 to 180


  1. Who is the best tipper for IPL 2024?
  2. Where can I find T20 World 2024 predictions?
  3. Who is the best tipper in India for fantasy leagues?


As the SW vs ADKR match unfolds, stay tuned to Cricfrog for the latest updates, predictions, and expert analysis. Engage with our diverse betting options to add excitement to every moment of this high-stakes encounter in the International League T20 2024.

Powered by Poll Maker

telegram channel link

On Whatsapp : +91-8769037167

  • IPL 2023 Betting Tips cbtf
Disclaimer:  Please note that our predictions are based on thorough analysis and expertise, but cricket matches are subject to uncertainty, and the outcome may vary. Kindly use your discretion when making any investments or betting decisions.

1 comment:

  1. πŸ”₯Big Bash League -πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ‘πŸ”₯

    🚬 বাংলাদেΰ¦Άি ΰ¦­াΰ¦‡ΰ§Ÿেΰ¦°া ΰ¦―াΰ¦°া T20 এ ΰ¦­ালো কিছু ΰ¦ͺেঀে চান ঀাΰ¦°াই ΰ¦―োΰ¦—াΰ¦―োΰ¦— করূন

    WhatsApp πŸ“² +8801568764450
    Imo πŸ“² +8801568764450

    Today T20 MatchπŸ’₯
    Sydney Sixers πŸ†šSydney Thunder

    ➡ πŒπšπ­πœπ‘πŸ’―πŸ’―
    ➡ πŒπšπ­πœπ‘πŸ’―πŸ’―

    _BBL 2023_ Last win pass

    πŸ‘‰ Adelaide Strikers pass✅✅
    πŸ‘‰ Sydney Sixers pass✅✅
    πŸ‘‰ Brisbane Heat pass✅✅
    πŸ‘‰ Perth Scorchers pass✅✅
    πŸ‘‰Adelaide Strikers pass✅✅
    πŸ‘‰Brisbane Heat pass✅✅
    πŸ‘‰ Adelaide Strikers pass✅✅
    Have a Good Luck


Match Report:100%confirm
Match Result : 100% fixed
Whatsapp πŸ“²+91-8769037167
Phone No πŸ“² -91-8769037167

πŸ†IPL 2023 πŸ†
✌️ JACKPOT Match✌
Toss Reports
⏏️ pass✔️

Session Fancy

Non Cutting Match
⏏️ pass✔️

[α΅—α΅’α΅ˆα΅ƒΚΈ 100% α΅α΅ƒα΅—αΆœΚ° α΅–Κ³α΅‰α΅ˆβ±αΆœα΅—β±α΅’βΏ ].πŸ•™
Whatsapp +91-8769037167
Phone +91-8769037167